Saltiga offers even more cutting-edge technology and performance than ever before. Borrowing from NASA fuel delivery technology, magnetic oil that changes shape when controlled by a magnetic field, forms a seal to prevent saltwater intrusion into the rotor bearing and body. Result is a better seal with less winding resistance than other sealing methods. A new Air Rotor design
featuring corrosion-proof Zaion carbon construction helps reduce weight while offering maximum strength. Saltigasaltwater spinning at its finest.
# Saltiga® Spinning Features:
- Mag Sealed to keep saltwater out
- Air Rotor of corrosion-proof Zaion carbon material for lightweight strength and sensitivityshifts balance rearward for comfort
- Automatic rotor brake keeps rotor stationary when bail is open
- Lightweight Aluminum spool with carbon accents. Hard stainless lip is Titanium Nitrided to be virtually cut proof.
- Waterproof UT Carbon Drag, ultra smooth and fade free
- Smooth, 14 ball bearing drive including 4 CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings
- Sealed, two ball bearing line roller
- Dual, full-time infinite anti-reverse
- Air Bail®tubular stainless for lightweight strength
- Manual bail trip for maximum reliability
- Digigear digitally designed and cut gearingultra smooth, ultra powerful and ultra durable
- Rigid aluminum body
- Machined aluminum handle arm with lightened, two-piece machined knob