QA550--SD Card WAV High Fidelity Music Player
Discover more music than ever before from your CDs and digital downloads a music player QA-550.
The QA-550 remote digital WAV transport is designed from the ground up to be a very high-end audiophile audio playback solution. Forget your old, bulky and fragile CD transport / player, which is based on technology that is over 20 year old.
WAV Player is replace your CD player , high accuracy clock and the sophisticated digital output circuit, far superior to most CD player, no matter the speed, stability, error correction, jitter reduction. They are actually the technology of different eras. It provides better sound quality, larger storage capacity .
No matter what the quality of your CD transport / player is, its probably not going to come close to offering the same performance as this compact, futuristic little gadget. Utilising cheap and widely available SD memory cards that can each store up to 16gb of uncompressed WAV files, the CD is a thing of the past.
It effectively isolated the serious interference from within the PC/Mac case. e.g. the high frequency data signals, the switching-mode power supply and the FAN motors, etc
The ideal CD transport is not a CD transport, its one of these WAV SD transports.
Reasons why the QA-550 is better than a traditional CD transport...
* No moving parts to wear out. Consistant performance every time!
* Won't suffer from stability issues caused by dust, dirt or smoke
* No reason to take your valueble CDs out of their cases each time you want to listen
* WAV files are error corrected so don't need real time error correction unlike CDs
* Far less jitter than most CD transports / players, even very pricey ones. Sounds better
* Totally resistant to vibrations. No skipping nor any need to keep on expensive Hi-Fi rack
* High Accuracy system clock ensures jitter level is miniscule
* Whole box sets of your favourite CD music collections can be captured in glorious, uncompressed WAV format onto a tiny SD card no bigger than a postage stamp!
* Can be used to play music for extended periods for equipment "burn ins". No mechanical parts such as lasers or motors to wear out
WAV files are the favourite format choice of people who can't bear the sonic difficiencies of the lossy compressed MP3 format yet want to store, preserve and playback treasured CD collections from their computer hard disk drives.
Up until now, these people would simply be content to use their computer as their main Hi-Fi source component.
Whilst excellent at converting CDs to WAV files, the PC / Mac is still not the ideal music plackback device. The majority if PCs don't have the best powersupplies and are absolutly packed with noisy, interference inducing components. Multiple noisy fans buzz away constantly and due to components fighting over limited resources, "pops" and stutters on the audio are not uncommon.
In these days of hugely expensive utility bills, the electricity consumed in putting a computer to use for considerable periods just for music playback is also quite considerable as is wear and tear to the hardisks.
Reasons why the QA-550 is a better music transport than a PC...
* Silent (no moving parts)
* Powered by dedicated 9v dc linear power supply. Helps reduce jitter
* No pops stutters or audio glitches (assuming that WAVs were extracted with love by EAC)
* Uses nowhere near the amount of energy that a PC needs
* Far more compact than even the smallest laptop PC
* Useful remote control functionality
* Plays 44.1kHz 16-bit WAV files
* Main CPU use PIC 16bit MCU, Firmware upgradeable,Separate use another MCU for remote Receive.
* Supports up to 90 folders (up to 900 music tracks)
Support control folders up(+1) or folders down(-1).
Support directly input number for play the corresponding music, You can input 1bit(1-9)or 2bit(10-99) or 3bit(100-550).
Support directly input number for folders.
* Remote control allows easy access to folders. It also allows direct track access by directly typing in track numbers.
* Supports both FAT16 and FAT32 file system
* Supports most types of SD memory cards (SD / SDHC 1Gb-32Gb)
* Firmware update file download: http://www.qlshifi.com/en/Download.htm
* Short signal path
* Precision Clock -4 pin high accuracy crystal clock 2ppm 11.2896Mhz TCXO
* Low jitter - The use of a low-jitter clock and power driver circuit ensures clean and stable clock signal
* Uses high-quality components like Sanyo OS-CON capacitors, AMS1117-3.3, MC7805, 74VHC04, CS8406, ect..
* It also can support play 5.1ch(AC-3 or DTS) *.wav file, and output 5.1ch SPDIF PCM signal, But you need have DAC can support 5.1ch.
* Power - 9V DC, We offer a Wall Mount DC Power Supply Input: AC 110-120V or 220V-240V, Output: DC 9V 500mA. (9V or 12V batteries can also be used )
* Stylish, strong aluminium chassis
* Output Interface(Direct HI-END Digital Output):
Coaxial Output, Connector:TOSLINK ,
Optical Output, Connector:75 ohms
I2S output pads available on PCB
The back panel is mainly the digital outputs (optical x1, coaxial x1(RCA), ) and the external power supply socket and power on/off switch.
In the front panel, there are the SD Card socket and the standby LED and the REMOTE window and upgrade key.
Case only 8.1cm x 2.4cm x 13.5cm (width x high x deep)
Incl. sockets.. 8.1cm x 2.5cm x 15.1cm (width x high x deep)
Package 13.2cm x 5.5cm x 23.2cm (width x high x deep)
Main unit only 230g
Package 750g (Include Power supply)
Remote Control for QA-550:
Garansi 1 Tahun
Review and Awards
QLS QA-550 SD Card WAV Player Naked