- The BF-500 Ultrasonic Doppler Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) detector is an easy to use device which allows you to hear your baby's heart beat from just 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- In addition, the BF-500 doppler comes with a rechargeable battery and is supplied with a charging adaptor, providing a more cost-effective option than other's on the market.
- Also the BF-500's have a handy carrying strap, adjustable volume control and contain a headphone socket for private sessions - You can even record the sound of your baby's heart beat to your computer with the correct audio leads
- AC; Low voltage electric shock can melt the needle instantly; Mechanic cutting can melt syringe body, double superheating protection is provided;
- Surplus liquid in the syringe can be boiled off instantly and no pollution;
- There will some electrical spark which is normal during melting;
- Indicator light sparks during melting, showing the needle is under destroying, the whole process is finished in 1 to 3 seconds;
- Indicator light sparks during melting, showing the syringe is under cut, the whole process is finished in 1 to 3 seconds.
- Power: AC 110V± 10%/220V± 10%
- Melting method: Melt with low pressure, high temperature; Mechanic cutting of the body
- Melting efficiency: Take 20ml syringe body as reference, can melt syringe (ø 1.2mm length 35mm) approximately 3 seconds; Destroy the body within 4 seconds;
- Working time: Can destroyer around 240 continuously (take 20ml syringe body as reference)
- Working noise: d 50 decibel
- Electrode chip working voltage: AC 8V
- Power: d 130VA
- Electrode chip superheating protection temperature: 85º C
- Single unit Dimension: 28.5cmx20.5cmx17.5cm
- Gross weight: 4kg