Spec & Information :
Dimensions : 480 x 194 x 84 mm
Weight : 2.4 Kg
* Speaker System
o Front Configuration: 1 way 1 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator x 2
o Speaker Unit: Full Range: 6.5 cm Cone Type (Advanced Bamboo Cone)
* Power Supply: AC 220-240V, 50Hz
* Power Consumption Normal Use: 28W
* Standby: 0.2W
* Auto Power Off/Dimmer: Yes
* Programmable Timer: Play/Slee
# High quality sound, an iPod dock and a CD player in a stylish compact system
* Panasonic, one of the worlds leading manufacturers of innovative products, introduces the new slim and stylish SC-HC35 Series. With iPod and CD playback, plus incredibly advanced bamboo cone speakers, you will really get the most out of your favourite tunes.
# More options for enjoying your playlists
* The slim and compact SC-HC35-S plays back music from CDs, iPods, iPhones and is equipped with an AM/FM radio tuner. A dedicated iPod dock allows quick, easy connection of an iPod without the need for a cable and you can use the systems remote control to search and select the music on your playlist.
# Exceptionally clear, pure sound that rivals the quality of larger hi-fi systems
* The SC-HC35-S features Panasonic's Advanced Bamboo Cone Speakers and a Dual Passive Radiator. For the Advanced Bamboo Cone Speakers, more rigid and lighter evolved bamboo cone material has been adopted. The new bamboo cone speakers also offer a more responsive sound, with pure and clear vocals as well as crisper and easier to understand dialogue. A Dual Passive Radiator design cancels unwanted vibration, helping deliver a pure bass sound with minimal noise. The diaphragm of the passive radiator is weighted to achieve linear vibration, making it possible for these slim, thin speaker units to produce a robust, full-bodied bass.
# Stylish and slim enough to go anywhere
* This system stands out with a stylish design and it also extremely easy to use. The centre sliding door opens at the touch of button, so all you have to do is dock your iPod and press play. Thanks to its sleek, slim design, the SC-HC35-S can be set up in places where conventional stereo systems simply won't fit. You can even place the HC35 on the wall using the included wall-mount; giving you more opportunities make this system work for your space.