Penjelasan ProdukThe B7K Ultra is an universal tone crafting machine.
The Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities its predecessor is known for plus amazing features:
1. A dedicated Footswitch to engage the overdrive section independently.
2. A Master volume to control the overall unit level. 3. Three way toggle switches for each mid control, with a total of 6 different mid frequencies at your disposal the B7K Ultra allows you to create and tailor your tone to perfection: From crisp, punchy clean preamp to obliterating high gain distortion, and everything in between.
Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of the unit. Ideal for fine tuning the output on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
Sets the amount of treble content to saturate:
(1) The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence.
(2) The "Flat" position leaves this register untouched
(3) The "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
-4 Band EQ
Bass: +-12dB @ 100Hz
Lo Mids: +-12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
Hi Mids: +-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
Treble: +-12dB @ 5kHz
A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.