Evans BD18RGCW (Head Bass Drum, 18", EQ3, Resonant, White, Coated)
|Posted on||:||03-03-2021 14:33|
|Terjual||:||0 barang telah terjual|
|Last Sundul||:||03 March 2021, 02:33:15 PM|
A 7mil resonant head with an offset 5 "microphone port and an internal overtone control ring, the EQ3 delivers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio applications. The coated versions deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
Evans 18 "EQ3 single-ply coated white resonant bass head offers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio applications.
Evans EQ3 resonant series features an offset 5 "microphone port in a single ply of 7.5mil film. The series is a very popular choice for both players and engineers. Available in multiple finishes.
For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D'Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.
• 18 '' resonant drum head with single layer of 6.5 mil film
• A fixed internal control ring is made to be mic-friendly, from the studio to the arena
• The 5 '' offset microphone port features a plastic sleeve that focuses the tone and improves hold while providing protection for the port
• Available in a frosted, onyx, plain white and coated white version
• All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA