alexa-tracking

BD Ori [K-Movie] 200 Pounds Beauty

Main Content

Kondisi Barang : Invalid
Harga : Rp 0

Guys, ane mau jual BD Ori [K-Movie] 200 Pounds Beauty, Taiwan Version with English Sub (Jamin, kalo gak ada sub English duit kembali)
Kondisi barang 99% baru, cuma buka segel buat ngecek ada sub english apa gak..

Hanna is a lip sync vocalist for Ammy, the famous Korean pop singer. Though Hanna is always ignored due to her appearance, she has always been a bright and happy girl until Ammy humiliated her in front of Sang-jun, the one she secretly admired. Finally, she made a life-changing decision: to have a major cosmetic surgery. With this move, will her unrequited love be returned?

Title: 200 Pounds Beauty
Genre: Romance / Comedy
Directed by: Kim Yong-hwa
Starring:
Kim Ah Joong
Joo Jin-mo

Review by: sphtoe
What I loved most: everything, especially how the main actress talent
What I really hated: nothing whatsoever, i loved this movie from begining to end
As I said, I believe this movie to be one of the most interesting…no interesting is not a strong enough term to qualify the amazedness of this movie. I think I should qualify this movie as glorious–no really, this movie is the awesomest movie ever, I mean after the movie ended I was like wooow, now that’s how movies should be. To be precise I rewatched the movie…hmm…I don’t know, maybe five times? The only reason why I am not saying this movie is the best korean movie is because I think it is on the same level as “Seducing Mr. perfect”. The story was so touching especially how much a sweet girl Hana was and how her heart was broken by that little punk of a producer. To be frank I do not think he deserved her in anyway. If I had any complaints about this movie it would be the fact that that undeserving, worthless, unkind nasty little….God I don’t like him. So I was saying that she should have dumped that guy in the trash and found herself a better man. Oh well. Life is not always fair. I liked the fact that she was a fighter and she did not give up completly when she was heartbroken. I loved the way the actress portrayed Hana and how she could relate to her. One of the best things about the movie was how the singing was actually sang by the actress and not just a hired singer. This movie had just the right amount of humor to not ruin the effet of the main character’s sad story. I believe all the actors did a formidable job at portraying their characters. The story of the ugly duckling becoming the beautiful swan was a complete and utter success.

Penampakannya :

Harga jual : 350000
Boleh nego, NO AFGAN...!!!

Yang minat harap hubungi ane
HP : 0817822133, 085691133004
profile picture
david260684
emoticon-Add Friend (S)
profile picture