PELATIHAN MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
|Lokasi||:||DKI Jakarta (Bisa COD)|
|Posted on||:||23-09-2019 12:23|
|Terjual||:||0 barang telah terjual|
|Last Sundul||:||23 September 2019, 12:23:36 PM|
Penjelasan ProdukPELATIHAN MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
OBJECTIVE PELATIHAN MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY :
This course covers the science and engineering of component materials used for oil and gas industry , the factors and mechanisms influencing their properties and their useful life as well as the methods to assure their quality during manufacturing and operation. Standard specification and clasification of materials for high reliability under normal and abnormal conditions., Materials requirement to ensure better performance in oil and gas environment as well as destructive testing, plant monitoring techniques, procedures for structural integrity assessment of piping, vessel, and colom Participants should achieve a good understanding of materials behaviour in oil and gas environment and the use of those materials in the field.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PELATIHAN MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY? :
Those who work in the logistics / materials department i.e. maintenance, purchasing warehousing, inventory control specially those who actually handle the materials receiving and storage.
MATERIAL OUTLINE PELATIHAN MATERIAL REQUIREMENT FOR OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY :
1. Aspec material designs for reason application in oil and gas industries
2. Materials classification, standard and specification
3. Physical, mechanical, chemical and thermal properties of ferro and no ferro materials
4. Functional requirements for materials used for piping, vessel and other components.
5. Impact of degradation on oil and gas material‘s behaviour
6. Materials requirement for application in oil and gas industries
7. Composition analysis as a quality control to improve materials performance
8. Factors limiting the lifetime of oil and gas components
9. Plant diagnostic and monitoring techniques to improve realibility
10. Structural and component Integrity Assessment to improve safety
11. Examples of failures induced by corrosion
Lokasi : Jakarta (Hotel Amaris Kemang) / Yogyakarta (Hotel Dafam Malioboro)
Waktu : 15 - 16 Oktober 2019 (09.00 - 17.00)
Lebih lanjut hubungi kami di
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telp : 0274 - 2874380
Hp : 0812 - 3636 - 8116 (Luluk)
Harga yg tercantum minimal 2 peserta. Bisa nego.
Untuk Informasi Lebih Lanjut Klik Disini